Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mysurvey.com/shamballa39

Yes, this is a commercial. They are necessary from time to time.

MySurvey.com is a survey partner I have been working with for several months. My reward points are now over the point where I could get some cash back but have not called for it.

The surveys are strictly my opinion on a variety of subjects depending on how I answer the first few questions. If my answers are on target the survey continues; if not I am thanked for my time and the survey terminates.

There are several ways to earn Reward Points: doing the surveys, inviting others to join up. Carol lets me know when something new has been added and do I want to participate in it. It is always a choice and they make this very clear so no one feels an obligation.

There is nothing to participate in such as needing to buy something in order to get a sample. It is strictly opinions.

I have found this to be a very satisfactory arrangement for me and hopefully for others who read this.

I have joined many other surveys but this is the only one I have continued with.

Check it out. www.MySurvey.com/shamballa39/

They are very accomodating and all the information is right there on the website in different links. Please, as always, be sure to read Terms of Service (or however it is worded at the bottom of the page) before making a final determination and signing up. I have found it to only be on the up and up; nothing hidden.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and have a great day.

No comments: